Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"

Subject: Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:00:38 -0700
> Straw man indeed but the point I was making was that the eye is a very
> different thing. ... where you can operate both eyes open and have a
> consciousness of what's going on .....
I agree, no argument from me. What the viewfinder experiment does is to
find the FL which places objects in relationship to each other much the
same as the eye sees when focusing on an object _in the main visual
FOV_. As I mentioned in my previous post I find that in real world use a
FL of 28-35 is the best compromise for me. Of course YMV, to each their
own, yadda yadda.

Mike