Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"

Subject: Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:51:59 -0300
the Mona Lisa ay a specific distance?
One must be there but not as a common tourist point of view.
I spent two days at the Louvre, and (as you say below) this was the
closest I could get - standing over some furniture above the crowd !.
And it was during 1991.
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1922874793510&set=a.1454945055559.2061925.1291291885&type=1&theater>

Fernando.

Ken, you're just about to be able to explain what 'glaucoma' is, to
all of us in the list :-)