[OM] Media Pro was iview or expression media now bought by phaseone

Subject: [OM] Media Pro was iview or expression media now bought by phaseone
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 07:50:56 +0200
Apologies if this has been posted before, phaseone have bought iview or
expression media as microsoft called it hwen the bought it. I can't find
if the E-pl2 is supported but I think it uses the adobe engine so I
guess it is.

"Originally created by iView Multimedia, this professional digital asset
management software has recently been known as Microsoft Expression
Media. In its first release since Phase One’s acquisition of the product
from Microsoft last year, it has been re-christened Media Pro."
www.phaseone.com

No affiliation or connection except for using iview years ago which was
extremly good