Re: [OM] Firefox plugins (was: Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando)

Subject: Re: [OM] Firefox plugins (was: Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando)
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 06:11:04 -0700
I run 3.6.17, Mike. I probably won't see 4.x.x until I update to Fedora 15,
unless I decide to download it independently, rather than via the Fedora
repositories.

I also have DownloadHelper (allows one to grab flash videos from sites for
local viewing), EPUBReader (electronic book reader), Google Toolbar, TinyURL
Creator.

I've noticed the same slow updates of some add-ons. But, considering that
they exist mainly due to someone just spending their time to do so, I'm
certainly not going to complain.

---
Scott