Re: [OM] (OM) Mushrooms in Spring (g)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Mushrooms in Spring (g)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 08:02:59 -0400
Yum!  Thanks for the tour.  When I was in my twenties and had just
started working I had a couple of much older co-workers who made a habit
of scrutinizing peoples lawns for edible mushrooms.  Most people were
happy to have their lawns picked clean of sprouting mushrooms.  I've
wished many times over the years that I had taken them up on their offer
to teach me how to recognize the edible local varieties.  As a result,
my mushrooms still come from the supermarket and are of very limited
types.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt