Re: [OM] Great Idea - but not today

Subject: Re: [OM] Great Idea - but not today
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 14:51:48 -0400
I have, but have retreated to Splenda, when I use a sweetener. My wife, a
nurse, reminds me that artificial is not necessarily good, but in the case of
sweet tea, the admonition isn't necessary. The best is made by her sister, who
makes a syrup with the sugar first, then adds that to the brewed tea. It's so
sweet, well, it's sweet. Up here in Occupied Canada, the only sweet tea is
served at McDonald's, and it will dissolve your teeth.

--Bob