[OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration

Subject: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 22:43:40 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: aaronj.gordon@xxxxxxxxx
>Good news, Mike ! :-)

>CompanionLink made the input from Palm to Outlook (calendar only),
>'though not from Palm to Google.

Well half a loaf is better than none but it would be nice to have the
contacts ported.
I happened to run into the friend who used the software to port his
Palm desktop to his Droid.
He eventually  purchased the software to sync Google with his Outlook as
he doesn't like having his backup solely in the cloud.  It has worked
reasonably well.   I'll ask my nephew again how he ported my
brother's data as well.

Mike