Re: [OM] G3 out--?GH2 killer and IQ

Subject: Re: [OM] G3 out--?GH2 killer and IQ
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 00:59:49 +0800
Here you can find two examples with low and high frame rate, you may have
different view after seeing  them:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=160226

At the same time I just found the above software solution, it seems to work
ok. I think I can stick with my EPL-1 for a while (which also output 30fps).

My Panasonic PT-AE4000 HD projector has "frame creation" function, which can
smooth out the low frame rate videos. I have been searching for similar
software solution for quite some time (you can't just rely on one projector
for watching video) and this one looks good when the output is playing with
computer (unfortunately not so well with my movie box).

C.H.Ling