Re: [OM] G3 out--?GH2 killer and IQ

Subject: Re: [OM] G3 out--?GH2 killer and IQ
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:32:52 +0800
I use K-Lite Codec Pack, it contains lots of free video and audio codecs,
will cover most people's needs for playing video:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm

The video samples are in AVC (H.264) format, compressed with X264. Now
almost everything is X264, including Youtube, many free or paid softwares
and even TV broadcast. Some CPU benchmarks also use X264 too.

C.H.Ling