Re: [OM] Fence + Green Grass = Myth

Subject: Re: [OM] Fence + Green Grass = Myth
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:51:15 -0400
Let's see if I get this.  You venture out to do *field macro* work in
the honkin' wind.  You've got an OM-3Ti and a 35-80/2.8 zoom.  And
you're wondering about a Leica rangefinder film camera?  You mean one of
those things with inappropriate viewfinder, serious parallax error and
even slower flash sync than the OM-3Ti.

Umm... I think your brain cogs have slipped a tooth or two.

Chuck Norcutt