Re: [OM] Fence + Green Grass = Myth

Subject: Re: [OM] Fence + Green Grass = Myth
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:45:51 -0400
Take the Jeep and all the gear.  As I commented earlier today I went to
the Northeast Classic Car Museum recently and, in order to travel light,
took only my Samsung P&S.  I was sorry very soon after I got there.

Color filters for the 35-80??  Why, oh, why???  If you scan the film all
of the filtratation you desire can be done in post except for a
polarizer used as a polarizer for cutting reflections.  You don't need
'em.  Use the savings for gas in the Jeep.

Chuck Norcutt