Re: [OM] IMG: Adult Cicada

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Adult Cicada
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:06:32 -0400
"Attack of 50 Foot Woman", co-star Yvette Vickers recently found
"mummified" in her home. She always played the loose woman at the bar
that got men into trouble.  One of my favorite "bad" childhood films,
along with "Plan 9 from Outer Space", "Them" (giant ants), "Attack of
the Crab Monsters", "The Thing" (with James Arness).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977