Re: [OM] Feeble attempts at getting it out of my system

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeble attempts at getting it out of my system
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:11:16 -0500
Hi, Ken,

I had to submit a photo of myself recently.  I tried the E-1 and 14-54, and
found that 25mm FL worked ok, but I could never get what I wanted, using AF.
I changed to my Leica Elmarit-R 28mm, focused with a yardstick and scale,
and got some very sharp images.  Actually, for an 81-yr old with flabby neck
skin, they were too sharp.  I worked with them and finally got some that I
could use.  Yes, too sharp does often bother me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA