Re: [OM] Feeble attempts at getting it out of my system

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeble attempts at getting it out of my system
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 00:16:53 +0200
Not sure what hoops I had to jump through to make it work. I just installed it
some years ago, and have been a happy camper ever since. LR is the first
program that lets me manage the entire workflow, from the RAW file out of the
camera to the finished image on the web or on paper, in one seamless package.

I cannot remember what I did without LR, but surely it involved performing
various unnatural acts on the pixels, using several pieces of software. Never
again!.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman