[OM] OT Totally OT (Toyota 4x4)

Subject: [OM] OT Totally OT (Toyota 4x4)
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:43:15 -0400 (EDT)

Ken,

I had lusted for an FJ since they arrived in 2007. I was working as a Toyota
salesman (for a short time) after retiring from the PD.
It was a job I had always wanted to try and had to get it out of my system...I
couldn't afford one though. Only two months ago ( after looking for an entire
year, there aren't all that many of them and I didn't want one with high
mileage )  I found a real nice mint 2008 for a great price, I'm sure at least
partially due to the price of premium gas, which is required!

Wife has a 2002 RAV4 which just replaced a 12 yr old Sienna van. Daughter has a
2001, son has a 2005. Both still in college, so I'm paying for all of them-
gas, insurance, etc -  :(     Thankfully, no one really puts a lot of miles on
them.  As you can see, I'm sold on Toyotas. My first car was a brand new 1971
Corolla station wagon with a TWO SPEED automatic. No teenager could get in any
moving violation trouble with that transmission.

George