Re: [OM] Photoshop and Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop and Lightroom
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 21:14:25 -0500
I'm actually using lightroom 3.2.something right now to edit and
prepare last night's portrait session. My wife is helping me. Using
Air Display on the iPad I have it set up as a secondary monitor.
During the selects process she had her own display to look at and she
is doing that from the comfort of her recliner while I'm back at the
table. Using the presets, I'm able to save a few shots by doing sepia
or old photo renditions. She'll recommend a crop, I do the crop on my
computer and it instantly shows up on the iPad.

For this, Lightroom absolutely rocks.

AG

--
Ken Norton