Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Canyon Software
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:21:21 -0400
Thanks for the kick in the memory butt. <g> I enjoyed my little sojourn on
Patriot's Point. It came as part of a week-long stay on the Isle of Palms. Very
fond memories. Especially a dinner cruise in Charleston Harbor. The boat didn't
let a seat go empty, so we shared a table with another couple. She was
president of the Cooper River Republican Women's Club. We heard all about it.
<g>

--Bob