Re: [OM] [OT] In depth SUV scientific based analysis (was TotallyOT

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In depth SUV scientific based analysis (was TotallyOT
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:12:42 -0400
LOL. I, too, appreciate Keillor, though if you listen to him week after week,
he sometimes wears a little thin, but then so do we all.

Have you seen the movie Prairie Home Companion? It's been a while, but I recall
thinking it a very nice little film.

It's our dirty little secret that lots of us understand irony. But we can't let
on. Matter of national security, y'know?

--Bob