Re: [OM] Apple MacBook

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple MacBook
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 07:34:00 +0100
Jim

I haven't heard of any problems with the MacBook, Jim. It's a pretty
powerful little computer.

You might advise the lucky girl to buy an external hard drive,
bus-powered perhaps — for convenience, as her Time Machine backup
drive; if it's for college it might save her bacon if she deleted her
10,000 word dissertation by mistake …

Chris