[OM] Atlantic crossing

Subject: [OM] Atlantic crossing
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:48:49 +0200
Hi all,
I'll be on the other side of the "big pond" in June:  in Montreal where
my son Quentin is making a doctorate in oceanography.
So I'll be in Montreal for a moment with a trip to New York and Boston.
When in Boston we'll rent a car for 2 days...unfortunately too short to
visit Maine :) but we'll go in the Cape Cod peninsula where there is an
oceanographic center which have a great interest for Quentin. So I'm
interested by any suggestion around those places or a meeting with some
of you during my visit.
Of course a visit to B&H is scheduled, the recent mail of Andrew about
the Panasonic tele zoom is an "incentive"...:)
Thanks in advance
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium