Re: [OM] olympus T32 Flash Help Sought

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus T32 Flash Help Sought
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 12:03:18 -0400
Full disassembly required to expose all the screws.  Shoe base (the part
between shoe and main body) usually develop cracked posts, that's why
they're loose.  Remove large screw in battery compartment, snap top off,
discharge main cap & 5 other high voltage points on circuit.  Some
points can hold 100v, even after firing flash.  Move back circuit out of
the way.  Remove 2 large screws, remove battery contact cover.  All 4
screws for the base should be exposed now.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977