[OM] MacBook Feedback Appreciated

Subject: [OM] MacBook Feedback Appreciated
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:37:53 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I would like to thank all of the respondents on the LUG and the Olympus List
who provided me with such a wealth of information.  You enabled me to make an
informed decision on a laptop for my granddaughter.

This morning, I placed an order with the on-line Apple Store for an entry-level
MacBook Pro, with Microsoft Office Mac 2011 pre-installed, and a 3-yr service
contract.  I was able to take advantage of the educational discount.  This will
get her started, and we will see what additional gear she requires.

Thanks, once again, for all of the great information.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA