[OM] [OT] Ultimate fang

Subject: [OM] [OT] Ultimate fang
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
I visited St.Louis (details accompanied with pictures in another post)

My sister-in-law surprized me with a mint Minolta X-700.  It is immaculate,
even the protective plastic on the bottom plate looks brand new.  It came with
a Vivitar Auto Thyristor flash also in like new condition and a strap that was
popular in the early nineties (dont kno how to figure out the year of
manufacture yet).  Oh, did I say all free?

Upon a quick search, I found out that it is nothing unusual to find film camera
from the 80s in pristine condition.  According to my findings, as the
technology advanced, skillful salesman sold millions to customers that really
needed P&S instead of an SLR...

Here is a picture of it

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Fang/?action=view&current=web9228.jpg

Needs a little cleaning tho...

Boris

P.S.  Is this sharp enough for a 1/6th handheld?...:)