Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:07:38 +1000
Oh ye of the Aluminium nose...there is some good argument for the murkin
spelling but 'aloo-minum' - it sounds like a small potato curry.
And murkin cars have 'hoods' - so they can carry out bank robberies? Suck that
up your trunk.
"Brit' includes a wide range of voices, some so strong in dialect that they are
incomprehensible to people 50 miles down the road.
So which pertikular Brits were yew talkin' about?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx