Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:24:09 +1000
If 'think' sounds like theenk, then you may have Speedy Gonzales to blame
rather than Bugs Bunny.
If 'did' aounds like dead, y'all have been talking to New Zealanders.
After than I got a bit bored.
Too many gels around here use a speech style that seems to be derived from
Valley Girl style, a sort of unintelligible braying through the front teeth.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx