[OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding

Subject: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 05:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
As mentioned before, went to St.Louis for my sister's wedding.  They are
religious and got married in a church.  That looks like a sauna...:)

She had asked me to be her photographer, but I know better and said "no".  You
will be convinced that I made the right decision once you see the pictures.

This is my second attempt at shooting people.  I had to put the camera back in
the bag a few times either because nothing good was to come out or for example
in the church, I was getting sarcastic (one of the services I provide...:).  I
might dislike religion in all of its forms, not only yours...), but am not an
a$$ who will start mocking people because of it, especially in the place where
they gather to worship.

You can see that the A200, although fantastic tool, isnt really up to the task.
 I had to bump up the ISO which led to noisy images.  Did fantastic job
metering tho...I like the ones that document what the photographer did, but
unfortunately, they are the ones that need most work (such as, darkening some
windoz...)

There are fifty sompin' images, one of them ridiculously funny.  All safe for
work.  Sit back, relax and start clicking, if you want to...:)

Best

Boris

p.s. :   http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Wedding/