Re: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer

Subject: Re: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:45:06 -0400
In general all you have to do to move data is to copy the relevant
folders and structure from the old to the new machine.  However, since
PE created this structure and is expected to have knowledge of it for
future use there may very well be stuff about that structure stashed in
the Windows registry.  You can try just copying the folders from one
machine to the other over your network.  But I suspect you may end up
needing some migration help from Adobe before its over.

Chuck Norcutt