Re: [OM] need advice on which iso 400 slide film

Subject: Re: [OM] need advice on which iso 400 slide film
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 13:01:46 -0700
On 6/2/2011 9:43 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, Moose.
>
> I'll work on the DOF.
>
> It's a manual focus lens (KA 50/4 macro) and using it without a tripod is a
> little tricky.  I'll do better . . .

Ah yes, I recall wandering about the garden holding OM body with 135/4.5 on
bellows, hand held. I was trying out what
could come out of freedom from the time and angle limitations of using a
tripod. A fair number came out fine, but a
tripod really is better for most such things.

No need to work on DOF on my account. ;-)   Do what pleases you.

BTW, we have what appear to be the same irises in our front garden; wrapped up
their show for the year a couple of weeks
ago. I don't seem to have any pics of them up on the web just now. Oh, wait,
there's one here.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Lenses/SIMA/>

And some much more delicately coloured here.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Home/CAirises/pages/_MG_0037.htm>

Moose