Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
Great Moosefications.  I especially like how you rendered the first and second
pictures.

Thanks for the suggestions, Moose.

Boris
On 6/2/2011 5:43 AM, Willie Wonka wrote:
> . . .
> You can see that the A200, although fantastic tool, isnt really up to the
> task.  I had to bump up the ISO which led to noisy images.  Did fantastic job
> metering tho...I like the ones that document what the photographer did, but
> unfortunately, they are the ones that need most work (such as, darkening some
> windoz...)
>
> There are fifty sompin' images, one of them ridiculously funny.  All safe for
> work.  Sit back, relax and start clicking, if you want to...:)
>
> http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Wedding/

As others have already said, there are some wonderful images in there. But many
need a bit of TLC to bring out their
best. Here are some suggestions as to what sort of things could be done, just
using a few images as examples. Working
from RAW, the results could be even better.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Others/Boris>

BTW, nos. 28 and 29 are entered into the gallery twice and 29 is just a
slightly fuzzier version of 28. You could delete
one of 28 and both of 29.