Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 20:33:15 +1000
Are you mad sir? A wheel at each corner; front wheel drive understeer so that
it tightened around corners if you'd overdone it; comfy enough with four ample
people in it; fluid suspension; a very satisfying farty noise; easy to work on
when you knew how; bloody brilliant.
Slow?!  I've driven a race mini with a crossflow head on a 1375 Cooper engine
and twin Weber 45DCOE carbs. That thing went like an angry razorback, spat fuel
up the windscreen on the overrun and was more fun at speed that anything.
Anything at all. Even ordinary I had minis could be tweaked to go rather
quickly. I haven't had anything since that I've loved as much.
A bloody sight more fun that those aerial Volkswagens you roger around in these
days.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx