Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 23:45:10 +0930
I had a 998 deluxe sedan & an 1100 panel van over the years... I loved
them & I still think back on them with the affection that those things
deserved. Unfortunately I doubt I'd fit in one these days.

The sedan was big enough for two rather cuddly people to enjoy going
parking if we threw the seats forward, and on summer nights we'd go to
the drive-in, take the front seats out & sit in the open air with an
esky full of beer. The panel van was big enough to take two 4x12
cabinets, a 100W Laney Klipp head, 2 guitars & us if I loaded it
carefully...

...And, at 610kg I had no problems bump-starting it solo if I ran the
battery down with the radio. :)

davidt