Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/5/2011: under the table

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/5/2011: under the table
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:47:27 +0100
I only occasionally sharpen my images.  This might be because my eyesight needs
a little help (although it is now 6/6 again), but when I see over-sharpened
images it makes me wary of achieving the same effect by mistake.

Sharpening is needed for printing, of course, but it seems that most printer
drivers do that automatically.  And if I send files to a commercial printer for
prints that organisation sorts it out.

However, I do use the "Definition" slider a lot in Aperture.  It has a similar
effect, perhaps by using LCE.

Chris