Re: [OM] E-510 repair or purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] E-510 repair or purchase
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 13:59:50 -0400
Pansonic has figured out how to do contrast detect autofocus better than
anyone else.  But I would suspect that if you put the GF-1 into a
competition with nearby subjects moving toward or away from you such
that the camera has to focus not only quickly but must also use
predictive autofocus the GF-1 would lose to a Nikon or Canon DSLR and
probably the Pentax K5 as well.  But if your subjects are basically
fairly static it's not a problem.

Chuck Norcutt