Re: [OM] IMG: Insects

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:39:43 -0700
On 6/5/2011 2:53 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> That's Ok, Moose.
> I'm answering to Chuck here too, at the same time, because he observed the
> same.

As I said, for me it's not about being technically correct. I just think the
image is stronger with the grid straight.

>  . . . . .
> I had observed the barrel distortion too, which didn't surprise me
> because I used a 'poor man's macro setup'.
> For a couple of minutes I wondered weather to correct it or not, but
> run short of time for a final decision: I had to fly away for work !.
> ... wasted too much time matching colors to get a white background,
> and of course playing with Focus Magic :-)
>
>   . . . . .
>
> BTW Moose, a very minor idiomatic issue: my first surname ends in 'z',
> not in 's'. It's properly written in the link but not at your website.
> Gonzales in Mexican Spanish, but Gonzalez is Spanish Spanish ;-)

Eeek! You are right, of course, mostly Mexican and central American Spanish
spoken around here. Also my late wife was
half Mexican (a Martín del Campo) and I spent a fair amount of time in Mexico,
business and pleasure. So I met many
people names Gonzales.

Then I make the mistake once in the code, it simply gets copied over and over
without looking at it.

All corrected, back through 2008.

Moose