Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:37:32 -0400
I don't understand why you think you've got a problem.  I've been a
Canon user for 6 years now.  But, apart from Tokina and Tamron lenses,
I'd be very hard pressed to name much in the way of Canon specific
gadgets, flashes and doodads.   Well, I do own a Canon 540EZ flash unit
and an older model Canon off-camera flash cord.  But both were bought
used and are from Canon's AF film era gear.  The total cost for both was
well less than $100.  The 540EZ is a TTL flash but on my digital it only
works in manual mode.  But I own the Canon instead of any other flash
unit because it has a 7-stop manual range and because the AF assist
light on the flash does work on digital and works out to 15 meters...
about 50% farther than any modern Canon flash unit.

I just checked my camera bag to see if I was telling a fib.  Nope, no
other Canon branded or even Canon specific gear in there except a spare
battery.

Chuck Norcutt