Re: [OM] (OM) Photography and Art

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photography and Art
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:44:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2011 10:11:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I wish I  had the ability to create photographs so stunning that people
would
want  to have them

Sounds like the quality of your work would make no difference to these
folks.

My guess is that if you believe you can create photographs so stunning that
 people would want to have them, you would be doing exactly that.

I bet you are already doing it, however not everyone will want them. You
are not trying to please everyone and as long as you are really pleasing (and
 challenging) yourself, there will be others who will be pleased and want
to have  your work.

Bill Barber