Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:23:45 -0700

On 6/8/2011 3:54 AM, Brian Swale wrote:
> Sorry to keep an auto thread still going, but: ...
> Moose wrote
>> Nah, ugly. I don't want his raincoat, either.
>> First car I ever drove that had something like decent handling was my
>> dad's red 404 with beautiful tan leather interior.  . . .
> I have just listed this for sale ...
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/peugeot/auction-382947976.htm

I think I'll pass. Dad's was several years earlier. And, I think, much
prettier, with the bright red paint and beautiful
tan leather interior. No fuel injection, though.

By 1967, I was married and out on my own, driving my own '55 Chevy and my
parents had moved on to the 504. The Chevy was
a bit of a sleeper, with original white over green paint, wearing to black
primer on the fenders - and a bored out,
ported, balanced, etc. V8 mated to a Corvette close ratio four speed on the
floor.

Zoom Zoom Moose