Re: [OM] Strictly OT: System Crash

Subject: Re: [OM] Strictly OT: System Crash
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:26:28 -0500
> Perhaps I shouldn't have bit my tongue, after all. In Jim's situation, I'd
be looking at buying a new, W7 machine. As
> you've pointed out, compatibility, both hardware and software, starts to
become problematic after a while.

I just bought a Lenovo computer for a video project. Customer machine, not
mine to keep. Bummer, too. It simply rocks. This computer, don't ask me
which model at the moment, is one of those "all-in-one" types that has a
fantastic speaker system built-in, a massive screen that is very good for
photo editing, and some seriously powerful processing. A monster of a
machine. All for under $1300. I'm very impressed.

Even comes with a remote control.

Lenovo is great. Wouldn't get anything but Lenovo or Apple right now.

AG