Re: [OM] Strictly OT: System Crash

Subject: Re: [OM] Strictly OT: System Crash
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 22:18:50 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I did a lot of research before buying my last drive, and went with a WD
750GB, from Newegg.  I, too, read of the complaints about Amazon shipping of
drives.

I just located a refurbished drive identical to what I have, at a cheap
price, but I am still weighing my options.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA