Re: [OM] B&W with Olympus PEN

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W with Olympus PEN
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:56:49 -0400
Hi Chris, Moose, John...

Thank you for your comments. I really miss film like effects in Olympus
cameras. It would be great to modify within the camera, the amount of grain,
exposure latitude, tone curve, etc... Create something like iPAD. An
independent photographic tool. A cable free tool!
So Olympus if you are reading this :) We need a 10 MP sensor with 14-18
Stops of dynamic range, no bayer pattern for B&W images, high customizable
menu with lots of functions focused on image processing, reversal film color
profiles. Multispot metering won´t be needed if 18 stops but it would be
nice a multispot tool to select the key points of a photograph taken with 18
stops and then convert it within the camera to a film profile. The points
could be selected with a multitouch screen and then with just a click,
convert it to KODAK TRI-X!!!

Anyway, thanks again for your compliments.

David Irisarri