Re: [OM] Idiot Pen E-1 Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Idiot Pen E-1 Questions
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:55:37 -0400
Hi Mark,

Nice to hear you have one. You´ll enjoy taking pictures with it for sure.
It´s a great camera. The color is simply awesome. This camera has better
color than the most expensive flagship cameras from CANON and NIKON!!! You
can check it here.
http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Olympus-E-P1-Digital-Camera-Review-20850/Color.htm

Image stabilizer is outstanding! and its size reminds to the legendary OM-1.

I don´t recommend using an adapter. I also have one and focusing accuracy
and speed sucks! I´ll wait for the LEICA 25mm f1.4, ZUIKO DIGITAL 100mm f1.8
and ZUIKO DIGITAL 12mm f2.

Regards,

David Irisarri