Re: [OM] (OM) Was cockatoos ... diversion

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Was cockatoos ... diversion
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 08:29:31 +1000
Ah, a Galah is a whole different ball game. Complete clowns. I assume that if
he hadn't been able to open the door, he'd have just shrieked the place down
anyway.
I'm jealous - watching Cloudstreet on Showtime recently (if you get the
chance...watch!) and Sam Pickles is walking around with the Galah that shits
money for a while. I'm seriously tempted to get one.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx