Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 adapter?
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:23:33 +0200
Hi Martyn,

I have good experience with cheap adapters. I have one on order now with
costs €11 shipping included (experiment, the pen f -> m43 stacked with the
OM -> pen f looks quite silly). The ones with 'rj' on it are slightly more
expensive btw, but the pen f -> m43 from 'rj' is really good, tight fit and
well made.

>From an economical point of view: I have some OM -> Eos adapters that are
quite loosely, but I bought several from different suppliers and most were
OK. I haven't spend as much as one cameraquest adapter would cost, and my
most used lenses on the OM-5D have there own adapter now (some with AF
confirmation).

Best, Frank.