Re: [OM] Saving your eyeglasses

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving your eyeglasses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 09:25:25 +1000
Nice idea! Of course it would be better in black rather than 'medical pink'.
Given the proportion of Afro-americans, isn't there a darker version available?
 After all, they only make them pink as a 'skin tone'. Perhaps you could ask
them about discriminatory colouring practices to get a better shade produced.
Or maybe they make them in blue or green for the food processing industry?  Or
with cute patterns for kiddies?  :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx