Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:16:34 -0300
It does, Chuck - look at it again, or it's time to get a new monitor :-)

Despite I quite agree on Moose's opinion that the eye should be on
focus, in this photograph (and most probably due to the small size of
the file Moose worked on) some sharpening artifacts appear: specially
in the background, surrounding the nose and in the far and dark
background which shows as if large pixels appears. Some blur might
help there, but the nose surroundings would be more difficult.

Anyway, the eyes are in focus ... and this matters.

IMHO

Fernando.