Re: [OM] Pietro [was Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pietro [was Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 05:34:54 -0400
OK, after much looking, I finally got it. So subtle, oh, so subtle. In fact,
not to sound too much like a smart ass, but it's so subtle as to be, well, just
about meaningless. Now, on a large print, it might be a different story. On a
monitor, not so much. But then that's just me, and my glasses are very thick.
<g>

--Bob