Re: [OM] Start saving now...

Subject: Re: [OM] Start saving now...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:20:43 -0400
Can't disagree with any of these, especially durability and instant capture.
That delay thing is a deal killer.

I'm not a big fan of menu diving, either. Both of my Nikons don't require it.
The G-12 does, but to get where I want to go is a very shallow dive, so I'm
happy with it. Especially the weight part. <g>

--Bob