[OM] IMG: A Little Something

Subject: [OM] IMG: A Little Something
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
CN writes:
>Do you know of any review of CS5 for image stacking?  I know it's
there
>but haven't tried it yet.  Whatever, it's gotta be easier to use than
>CombineZ.

Haven't seen a formal review--that would be great to find one.  My
strong impression is that all the 3rd party packages, combine Z
included still
do an overall better job. (or Helicon Focus, Zerene, and Tufuse Pro)
CS4 was crummy at it and CS5 is easy to use but not up quite as good.
I had did a quick  look see on this comparison befor dowloading Combine
Z on my new PC.
Wish I had a more thorough comparison for you though.

The HDR routine in CS5 is said to give Photomatix a run for its money
though.

Mike