[OM] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice

Subject: [OM] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:54:35 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I would like to thank all of those on the LUG and the Olympus List who offered
me guidance and advice on replacing my 6-yr-old C-Drive.  I would especially
like to acknowledge the help of Chuck Norcutt and Frank Filippone with critical
information and insight from past experience with this chore.

My old Maxtor 80GB drive is now stored as insurance against a future failure,
and it has been replaced by a brand new 500GB Seagate drive as a cloned
replacement.

Everything seems to be working correctly, but I am watching for any surprises.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA