Re: [OM] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:35:24 +0800
I prefer to save money for a fast processor, I don't think SSD will give big
improvement on productivity. It do make you feel good because it give
instant response on many non-processor extensive applications and it will
boot faster. For RAW conversions a fast processor is much more useful and
for video conversions the fastest processor will still be very slow and SSD
will not help. For CPU I recomend the 2500K or 2600K (if you do video
conversions).

C.H.Ling